Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Favorite Wax/LUSH YouTubers

Today, I will be sharing my favorite YouTubers for LUSH and wax.  I do watch all of these people, and some of them don't only post LUSH/wax videos.

bewitchedgirl (wax)
cbvcandlefreak (wax)
CBVictoria (Official Candles By Victoria channel)
charmedleo (wax)
CurlyQ730 (wax)
cutenurse2486 (wax)
dsyauch (wax)
gtgirly (wax and LUSH)
homershippo (wax)
Jdazzler15 (wax)
Khrystyn14 (LUSH)
LePooke (wax and LUSH)
LittleBalladeer (wax)
Lushcosmetics (LUSH official channel)
MrsASteed (wax)
RoxyLuvsLush (LUSH)
SayAnythingBr00ke (wax and LUSH)
Scentmyway (wax)
sweetpimpin23 (wax)
TemptingTreats1 (wax)
TheLazyLillipad (wax)
TheNoseKnows76 (wax)
TheSeasonalBurner (wax)
Tiger Raider (wax)
tomahawknative2 (wax)
twicethelush (LUSH)
VintageChic1927 (wax and LUSH)
WaxLuvsWicks (wax)
zuzuloves (LUSH)
zuzuloveslush (LUSH)

I hope you check out some of these people's videos.

~Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment