Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today's Melt: Yankee Candle Pink Sands

I just thought that I should do a "What I Am Melting Today" series.  This won't be daily, since I usually use up an entire tart before starting another one.  So I will do this whenever I put in a new scent.  I want to put up more posts today and tomorrow than usual since I am going on vacation for a few days this week.  There will be a haul from that when I get back.  I will have a LUSH post later, and maybe a bath cocktail tomorrow.

Today, I am melting Pink Sands, I had to put in a half tart instead of a quarter since the throw is only okay.  I love this scent, it smells like lemon and grapefruit with a background of florals that are the ones that I like.  I can't pinpoint any specific flowers though, not my strength of scent descriptions.  This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee.  This is my last bit of the tart today and I will have a new scent tomorrow.  Overall, since I like the scent, next summer I will try the CBV one since the throw on the Yankee one is weaker than I wanted.

I hope you enjoyed this short review and I will post more later.

Have a nice day,

Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment