Monday, August 13, 2012

Wallflower Review: Vanilla Cupcake

Hey!  If you follow my blog, you would know that I recently got some Wallflowers.  This new series is to talk about them.  Scent, throw, etc.

This one is Vanilla Cupcake.  It smells like a vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream.  Smelling the oil, I thought it would be strong, but it isn't.  It is a pretty light throw but it is bakery goodness and I love it.  Since the throw was weak, I would give it a 3/5.  I think that this would be a good Wallflower for if you have one of those bedrooms that has a bathroom attatched if you are burning a baker scent in your bedroom, this would be good for the bathroom since the scents would blend and create a new bakery scent.

Overall, I will use up this bulb, but I probably won't purchase this again just because it has a weaker throw.

Have an amazing evening,

Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment