Monday, November 12, 2012

LUSH Haul! 11/12/12

Hello!  I just got back from my first LUSH trip in a while.  I know I haven't talked about LUSH here in a while because I haven't bought any new stuff from them.  Over the summer, I went a lot and I told myself that I wouldn't go again until the fall for Halloween and Christmas stuff.  My LUSH only had the Enchanter left and I wasn't crazy about the smell, but they did have their Christmas products out.

The first things I got are 2 shower gels, I got Twilight and Ponche.  Twilight smells exactly like the bath bomb!  It is amazing.  I only got the little one, but I will probably get more of both shower gels before they don't have them anymore.  Ponche smells like spiced fruit punch with a bit of alcohol from the tequila, but not so much that I don't like it, I really like it but I probably would only repurchase this in a medium bottle, not a large like I would with Twilight.  I got a piece of Snowglobe soap which smells magical, it was the only Christmas soap that I liked, Snowcake smells like Play dough to me and one of the sales associates there too.  Snowglobe smells like lemon and lemongrass, I will definitely get more of this.  It is awesome!  Thanks Khrystyn14 and VintageChic1927 for the recommendations.  I got some bath products too!  I got the Bubblebeard reusable bubble bar which smells awesome, like lavender and sandalwood.  I got the ever popular Christmas Eve bubble bar.  I think it smells amazing, but I am not obsessed with it like some people are, I would repurchase one or two more.  It smells like jasmine and ylang ylang.  I don't like jasmine, but the ylang ylang smells realy nice with it.  I got the Party Popper bath bomb which smells like champagney citrus and has honeydew melon soap flakes in it.  Cinders bath bomb which smells like cinnamon and clove and has popping candy in it.  I also got the So White bath bomb which smells like a juicy red apple.  It is amazing, this and Cinders I will be cocktailing together and repurchasing.  The last thing I got there is the Golden Wonder bath bomb.  It smells really good, like orange and cognac.

I also exchanged the Cinnamint lip balm from BBW for a Vanillamint one because I hated the Cinnamint flavor.  I also got 2 mini candles.  I got Cranberry Pear Bellini, which you need right now.  The predominant note is the Peach Bellini scent (the Slatkin candle) and then the cranberry and pear are equal.  It smells amazing and you need to get it right now.  I also got Cinnamon Frosting, which smells like cinnamon and buttercream.  It smells like it will be strong.

I exhanged the tea from Teavana that I am allergic to for White Ayrudvic Chai, which tasted like nothing when I drank it, but it smelled great!

That is all that I got during this mall adventure, I will talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment