Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mall Haul: 11/10/12

Today, I went to the Palisades Shopping Center and bought a lot of things.  I went to Teavana, Bath & Body Works and Yankee Candle.  I had a Yankee gift card from my birthday, so that is the only thing I didn't pay for.

I will start with Teavana stuff, so I can put it away.  I got a Stainless Steel Tea Tumbler.  I don't know how to explain it, so I will use what is written on the website.  Before I describe the item, I would ike to tell you that they are discontinuing some old teas so that they can make room on the shelves for the 17 new ones.  If you love your Teavana, check the website to see if any flavors you like are being discontinued so you can stock up.  The container says "This stainless steel tea tumbler includes a removable tea basket and is perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle.  At home, at work, on the road, or at the gym, it is made for infusing and enjoying loose leaf tea anywhere.  The double walled, vacuum insulated chamber holds 14 ounces and will keep tea hot or cold for up to 6 hours.  Simply place the recommended amount of tea in the basket, add hot water and steep for the recommended time.  Once the tea is brewed, remove the tea basket and replace the lid.  To enjoy the tea, unscrew the peak of the lid revealing the built in sipping piece.  Disassemble all pieces to hand wash and hand dry.  Not safe for use in microwave oven."  I got two teas, Pear Luna (which is being discontinued) and Spice of Life.  Spice of Life is a White Tea, it has orange, almond, hazelnut and cinnamon.  I will have to return it because I am allergic to hazelnut.  Good thing i haven't brewed it yet.  I don't know what Pear Luna has in it because it is not on the website or the app.  Sorry, I do know that it is a white tea.

I went to Bath and Body Works and got some stuff.  I got 5 for $5 Pocket Bacs, Pillow Mist and a lip balm.    The lip balm I got is the C.O. Bigelow Supreme 2X in the Cinnamint flavor.  It smells like spicy cinnamon with a bit of fresh mint.  It smells really good.  I would probably repurchase the Vanillamint I have before the Cinnamint, but the Cinnamint is nice.  For the PocketBacs, I got another Vanilla Bean Noel which smells like cookies and caramel, i got Creamy Pumpkin which is a very nice vanilla with some pumpkin.  It;s good for people who like pumpkin without the spice.  Iced Gingerbread, which smells just like its name.  Pink Sugarplum which kind of smells like the Vampire Blood scent from Halloween, but sweeter.  The last one I got was Winter Cranberry, which smells like cranberry.  The last thing I got is a bottle of the Aromatherapy Pillow Mist in Lavender Vanilla.  This is one of my favorite things from the store, this is my 3rd bottle.

The last place I went was Yankee Candle.  They are having their $1 tart/votive/car jar sale for Veteran's day.  I got 4 Peppermint Barks, 2 Pomegranate Ciders, 1 Apple Pumpkin, 2 Lavender Vanillas, 1 Mandarin Cranberry, 2 Christmas Cookies, 2 Harvest Welcomes, 2 Spiced Pumpkins, 2 Sugared Apples, 2 Home Sweet Homes, 2 Pink Sands, 2 Sparkling Cinnamons, 1 Apple Cider, 1 Cinnamon Stick and 1 Caramel Pecan Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment