Friday, December 7, 2012

Today's Melt: Candles By Victoria Pink Noel

Today, I am melting on the opposite end of bakery from yesterday's Caramelized Pralines.  I am melting Pink Noel which is a combination of Pink Cupcake (a true vanilla cupcake scent) and Vanilla Bean Noel (Bath & Body Works Type) and it smells really good.  I usually tend to go to a richer, spicier or medium sweetness bakery type scent, but this one is really sweet and sugary.  It smells like a sweet desert table with an ice cream sundae bar next to it.  You get the cupcakes from Pink Cupcake and the parts of Vanilla Bean Noel that smell like a sugar cookie (at least to me) and this really sweet caramel.  It isn't the same caramel as Caramelized Pralines, which is a really rich, buttery caramel.  This caramel is like sweetened Smucker's caramel syrup that you put on ice cream or the solid caramel candies.  It has a nice scent throw, definitely not as strong as the Caramelized Pralines, which scented 2/3 floors of my house (but would have scented all if it was in the kitchen, not my upstairs bedroom) with 1/4 scent shot.  The 1/4 scent shot scents my whole bedroom and most of the upstairs floor by my bedroom.  The least you can really expect from Candles By Victoria.  This scent doesn't get enough love, but it is definitely one of my favorites.  If you haven't tried Pink Noel, just go put it in your next order.  I would only recommend it if you like cookie/cake type scents and sweet things.  If you don't like sweet scents, this isn't for you.  (5/5)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment