Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today's Melt: Candles by Victoria Caramelized Pralines

Today, I am kind of in a weird mood with scents.  If you recall, I wasn't a huge fan of Caramelized Pralines when I first received it, but today when I was picking out what to melt, I smelled that and started to crave it. I knew what I was going to melt.  The first thing that I have to say is that Caramelized Pralines is extremely strong.  With slightly less than 1/4 of a scent shot, I can smell it downstairs from where I am melting it.  I am in love right now.  The nutty scent is toned down more when warm because of the rich, buttery caramel scent.  I really love this scent and I now see what all of the hype is about.  You need to try this if you haven't already.  I might have to start ordering some of her scents that are kind of similar to this.  This would be good all year round, but especially in the fall/winter because it is so comforting and warm smelling.  I would definitely repurchase this again.  Every time I inhale, I fall in love.  Thank you SayAnythingBr00ke for the recommendation.  (5/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment