Saturday, October 27, 2012

Favorite Fall Lip Product- I absolutely love the CO Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X Shine Lip Gloss.  I know it is a gloss, but it is an amazing lip balm.  I would probably say the Cinnamint flavor for Fall, but I have the Vanillamint one.  I love it.  Expect a review soon.

Favorite Fall Drink- I love Apple Cider.  I have been drinking multiple glasses every day and i can't get enough.  Amazing.

Favorite Fall Candles- I will tell you a lot of them.  From CBV, I love Leesha, Country Bumpkin, Dutch Apple Crunch, Pumpkin Pear Strudel, Pumpkin Eggnog, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Cinnamon Donuts, Pumpkin Chocolate, Apple Butter Festival and Pumpkin Cider.  From Shayz, Caramelized Apples, Pumpkin Crunch Cookies, Cinnamon Apple Marshmallows, Pound Cake and Pink Tea & Ginger.  From Better Homes and Gardens, I love Warm Autumn Welcome, for Yankee I love Apple Pumpkin and Harvest Welcome.  For Bath and Body Works, I love Pumpkin Cupcake, Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Cranberry Woods and French Baguette.

Favorite Halloween Movie- Hocus Pocus.  I love Bette Midler, one of the best performers of all time and her performance is nothing short of awesome.  Sarah Jessica Parker gives the childish stupidity hilarity, instead of being irritating and Kathy Najimy is very good as well.  It is about 3 witches who are brought back from the dead, they can only live until the end of Halloween, so they want to once again make the potion that lets them suck the life out of the children who drink it, keeping them alive and young forever.  Definitely worth watching and fun for all.

Favorite Candies- Twix, Milky Way, Skittles, Ghiradelli Chocolate, Crunch with Caramel, Caramel, M&Ms and Krackle.

Halloween Costume 2012- Animal from the Muppets.

Favorite Thing About Fall- This is really hard.  I love all of the candle scents, but I also love cider and all of the fall landscaping.  As a performer, I love Halloween.  I love to pretend to be other things than who I am , but getting to take it off and be myself at the end.  I have always loved the fall season and I always will.  The scenes are picturesque, the weather is beautiful and the air is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment