Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shayz Scentz Update

I will do the Today's Melt part at the end of the day, once I determine the strength, longevity and overall quality of my first melted Shayz tart.

Blueberry Cheesecake- This one smells like strong blueberry and a bit of cheesecake.  I hope the cheesecake comes out more when it is melting.  (3.5/5)
Pumpkin Cookies- This one is pretty equal on pumpkin and sugar cookie, no spice and it doesn't smell very strong.  (4/5)
Pink Pie- I get both notes at the same time and pretty equally.  This smells really nice, but it doesn't smell strong.  I already smelled Pumpkin Crunch Cookie and it smells strong.  I don't know what it is with the pumpkin scents I got, with the exception of PCC, they smell weak.  (4/5)
Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar- The first thing I get is the raspberry from the Pink Sugar and then the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent which smells just like the one from Bath and Body Works!  (4/5)
Cinnamon Buns- This smells nice, but not quite like I wanted it to.  It smells like cinnamon and a bit of icing.  I get no bun scent.  (3/5)
Cinnamon Apple Berry- They should just call this Apple Berry.  It smells like a perfect blend of apple and berry.  I really like this one!  (4/5)
Pink Tea & Ginger- This just smells like a perfect sweet tea.  Just enough tea to be called a tea scent without smelling like an herbal scent with just enough sweetness to tell there is something sweet, but it blends flawlessly.  This is like something from the CBV Black Label Line, perfect blend of a lot of different scents.  (4/5)
Pink Lilac- This smells a lot less perfumey than it did when I got it.  It is a nice blend of the two notes, perfect for spring.  (3.5/5)
Minty Pink- The candy cane smell is the strongest note but you can definitely smell the pink sugar.  I love this one and will definitely melt this in the winter.  (5/5)
Pink Lavender Supreme- The herbal lavender overtakes this blend, I don't get much Pink Sugar.  Maybe it will come out more when it is warm.  (3/5)
Pound Cake- A buttery, rich pound cake scent with a hint of caramel.  I really love this one, so if you want a pain pound cake, I would go with this one.  (5/5)
Apple Mint Jelly- The mint overtakes and the apple gives it an undertone of "meh."  It's okay, I would not repurchase this.  (2/5)
Caramelized Lemons- This should be called caramelized fruit loops.  This frustrates me, I always smell fruit loops instead of citrus in scents like this.  (4/5)
Cranberry- This smells like cough medicine.  I hate to say this, but I can't do this one.  It's not unbearable, I just don't like it. (1.5/5)
Caramelized Apples- It just smells like the caramel from Caramelized Pralines.  (4/5)
Pumpkin Apples- This smells like CBV Pumpkin Cider.  I wonder if it is the same oil?  (4/5)
Pink Pumpkin- I smell the Pink and the spice.  It is really nice.  (3.5/5)
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes- Smells the same as Blueberry Cheesecake, but replace the cheesecake with pancake.  (4/5)
Cinnamon Apple Marshmallows- Smells just like the name.  I really like this one.  (4/5)
Pumpkin Crunch Cookies- It;s in the warmer right now,so I'll save the warm review for later.  On cold, it smells like Pumpkin Cookies with whipped cream.  I like this one better. (4.5/5)
Pink Sugar- Smells like sweet raspberry with extra sugary sweetness.  (4/5)
Pink Mousse- A very creamy berry with extra sweetness from the Pink.  (3.5/5)
Pink Berry- I don't why she calls this a berry scent and the description says pear.  It is a strong pear with a sweeter undertone.  (5/5)
Pinkened Pomegranate- Smells like the Pink Mousse scent.  I don't know why.  (3.5/5)
Pink Vanilla Berry Cobbler- Smells like the name implies.  It is a berry enhanced pink with a pie crust.  (4/5)
Gingersnap- I can't really describe this one and don't want to give it another sniff.  I don't like this one.  (2/5)
Pink Marshmallows- I get a pink with a cream note.  (4/5)
Wildberry Mousse- True berries and whipped cream.  (5/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment