Saturday, October 20, 2012

LUSH Christmas Overview! Feat 8 New Hair Products and Halloween

Before I start, I would like to say that I have not tried any of these products yet, so all of the information is condensed from the Lush Times (American one), www.lushusa.com (for Halloween products and Retro Christmas) and lush.co.uk (for hair product info).  I hope you enjoy this overview.

                  In Store Christmas Items (Information from the LUSH Times USA)

Twilight Shower Gel- This is a shower gel scented with the scent of the Twilight Bath Bomb, so anybody who loves the bath bomb should stock up, this is only for Christmas!  I know I will be getting some. ($9.95, $18.95, $27.95)
So White Bath Bomb- The famous bath bomb is back and bigger!  This one is 6.3oz instead of the smaller one they usually have for Christmas.  It is scented of red apples and this year, it has a pink center!  I want to get this one for a cocktail with Cinders to make an Apple Cider bath! ($6.35)
Midnight Massage Massage Bar- A massage bar scented with jasmine.  If you love massage bars and jasmine, I would recommend purchasing this.  I am not a huge jasmine fan, but I like Silky Underwear.  This might be really nice paired with the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder. ($9.95)
North Pole Soap- I think this is supposed to be a replacement for the Candy Cane soap from last year.  The white is scented with chocolate and the pink is scented with a woody, minty scent.  I'm not sure if I would purchase this, I would have to smell it in the store first. ($6.95 for 3.5oz)
Snow Globe Soap- The beloved soap is back!  I know VintageChic1927 and Khrystyn14 from YouTube both love this soap!  It says that it smells of lemon, grapefruit and yland ylang.  If anything, I will get a small piece of this, I don't really take showers in the morning.  ($7.95 for 3.5oz)
Rocket Reusable Bubble Bar- I don't take baths enough to warrant getting a reusable bubble bar, so I probably won't be getting this.  It says that it smells of violets, and I don't really like florals.  I will still smell it, but I won't be buying this one.  ($9.95)
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar- The famous bubble bar is back this year!  I really want to try this one!  It smells of relaxing jasmine and ylang ylang.  ($7.25)
Snowcake Soap- This soap smells like almond icing.  I will probably not buy this, I don't like almond scents.  I know a lot of people love this soap though.  ($7.95 for 3.5oz)
Melting Snowman Bath Melt- This bath melt really looks like a melting snowman!  It looks adorable, and I can't wait to try it out!  It smells of cinnamon, clove and lime.  ($5.95)
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar- This bubble bar is back.  It is scented like Creamy Candy and is pink and green swirl this year.  Unless you like the way this looks more than the Creamy Candy, I wouldn't get this, it is the same size, but more expensive.  I'm sure it smells amazing, though.  ($7.25)
Santa's Sack Bubble Bar- The sack is a bubble bar and it has two small reusable bubble bars inside it.  This one is very spicy, so I would only recommend this one if you like heavy spice.  ($9.95)
Sandy Santa Sugar Scrub- This is a sugar scrub shaped and colored like a Santa Claus.  It smells like Brazilian orange, rosewood and sandalwood.  I don't like solid sugar scrubs, so I probably won't purchase this unless it smells over the top amazing. ($5.95)
Snow Fairy Shower Gel- The famous candy floss shower gel is back with even better packaging!  I will probably be getting at least a small bottle of it if it smells nice. ($9.95, $18.95, $27.95)
Buche de Noel Facial Cleanser- The facial cleanser is back.  It has almonds, satsumas and cranberries.  It is supposed to be moisturizing for dry skin in the winter.  It says that is a holiday version of Angels on Bare Skin, which I am not a fan of, so I will probably not be purchasing this.  ($12.95 for 3.5oz)\
Father Christmas Bath Bomb- This clove and vanilla bath bomb turns your water from red to green and puts out red glitter.  I am not a fan of clove, so I may not buy this one. ($6.40)
Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser- An exfoliating, toffee scented facial cleanser with popcorn in it.  I am good with my Clinique face wash so I won't be buying this one.  ($12.95 for 3.5oz)
Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar- A reusable bubble bar scented with Snow Fairy.  You just swish it around in the water and then turn on the water and it makes bubbles.  According to VintageChic1927, the bubbles are more fizzy than smooth.  ($9.95)
Angel's Delight Soap- Orange and tangerine soap in a colorful soap.  ($5.95 for 3.5oz)
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb- A bath bomb with the Snowshowers scent.  Turns the water a pretty green color.  ($6.95)
Ponche Shower Gel- A shower gel inspired by Mexican fruity party punch.  ($9.95, $18.95, $27.95)
Party Popper Bath Bomb- Scented like ginger champagne, colored with pink and blue and releasing soap flakes that you can use to wash yourself.  The soap fakes are scented like honeydew and releasing popping candy into the water for that Rice Krispys sound.  ($5.95)
Bubblebeard Reusable Bubble Bar- A moustache bubble bar scented with lavender and sandalwood.  Must be very relaxing.  ($9.95)
Crackersnap Bath Bomb- A lemongrass bath bomb that turns your water bright green.  It may have some other surprises inside... ($9.95)
Popcorn Lip Scrub- Their amazing lip scrub scented like popcorn.  I'm pretty sure I will be purchasing this. ($8.95)
Mr. Punch Soap- A fruit punchy soap scented with gin, lime and blackcurrant.  ($6.95 for 3.5oz)
Retro Items- Silver Cloud Bath Bomb, A Gold Star Bubble Bar, Jingle Spells Bath Bomb, Ruby Red Slippers Bubble Bar, Iced Wine Shower Jelly, Spice Mountain Soap, Once A Year Massage Bar

                                                             Halloween Products
Twilight Shower Gel- I already talked about this one.
Magic Bath Bomb- A retro bath bomb scented of basil and peppermint. ($7.50)
Jacko Bath Bomb- A retro bath bomb scented of pumpkin and spice.  ($5.95)
Something Wicked This Way Comes Bath Melt- A retro bath melt scented of ginger and jasmine. ($6.25)
The Enchanter Bath Bomb- A lime and neroli bath bomb.  This probably replaces the Calavera bath bomb from last year.  ($6.25)
Pumpkin Soap- Cinnamon, clove, cardamom and spearmint soap.  ($6.95)
Calacas Shower Jelly- A shower jelly scented like the old Calavera bath bomb, lime and neroli. ($4.95)

                                                  New Hair Products (Can't Give US Prices)
Big Solid Conditioner- A solid conditioner to match the Big shampoo.  Provides volume and shine with lemon, salt and lime, softens with coconut.
Blousey Shampoo- A very moisturizing shampoo for colored hair.
Fair Trade Honey Shampoo- A preservative-free infused with a lot of honey.
Happy Happy Joy Joy Conditioning Hair Perfume- An almond milk and jojoba oil conditioner with a fragrance of neroli, rose, grapefruit, rosewood, orange flower absolut and benzoin.\
Roots Hair Treatment- A treatment for your scalp and hair.  Recommended for thin hair.
Sea Spray Hair Mist- A hairspray or refresher.  Fragrances your hair like the sea.
Shine So Bright- A treatment that temporarily fuses split ends until you can go get a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment