Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mall Haul (10/6/12) Feat. Bath & Body Works, Yankee Candle, American Eagle, Clinique, Levis and Old Navy

Today I went to the mall and bought a bunch of stuff.  None of it was gifted by the stores (except a little bag of samples from the Clinique counter because I spent over $23.50 there) and all opinions are my own.

I will start with my Bath and Body Works stuff.  I used a 20% off coupon.  All of this stuff from BBW was about $45, which is a steal for the amount of stuff I got.  I got the buy 3 get three for the Signature Collection body care.  I got the Warm Vanilla Sugar Triple Moisture Body Cream which smells like a very sweet comforting vanilla scent with a bit of caramel.  I also got that scent in the Creamy Body Wash, which I prefer over the Shea Infused Shower Gels.  I got another Triple Moisture Body Cream in Midnight Pomegranate, which smells like pomegranate with a bit of anise, but not that black licorice type anise, almost like a blackcurrant type anise.  Midnight Pomegranate and Warm Vanilla Sugar are my 2 favorite Signature scents from the all year round line.  I got my sister another Paris Amour Shower Gel and for a holiday gift, I got her a Fine Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour.  Paris Amour, according to the official description (I can't tell what it smells like without spraying it and I don't want to do that, I don't like that scent but my sister does.) smells like tulips, apple blossoms and champagne.  To match the shower gel I have, I got a body lotion in Sweet on Paris.  It smells like a creamy lemon with blackberries.  It is my favorite from the Paris body care line.  I got one hand soap in Vampire Blood.  I got the one in the container that looks like a vampire.  It was on sale for $5 instead of the regular ten.  It is the deep cleansing formula.  It says it smells like plum, I don't know what plums smell like, but I can describe it as a fruity scent that is a fall fruit, not a summer tropical fruit scent.  I really like it and it will look awesome in my bathroom for the fall.  Here is a picture of it on the BBW website.  http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13115303&cp=12587004.12936131.4191861.  I got the 5 for $5 Pocket Bac hand sanitizers. The first one I got is Vanilla Bean Noel.  My store had the Christmas signature scents in Pocket Bac and lip gloss form.  It is safe to say, I will go back to the store with the free Signature item coupon I received and buy this in shower gel and lotion.  It smells amazing!  It is like a sugar cookie with some caramel on it.  It is awesome!  The second scent I got is Fresh Picked Pears.  My newest scent obsession is pear and that is what this smells like, just a pear.  It is amazing!  I got one in Warm Vanilla Sugar and one in Midnight Pomegranate, I already described those scents.  The last one I got is Fresh Picked Blackberries, which just smells like blackberries and I love it!  I also got two Pocket Bac Holders.  I got a black one and a glow in the dark green/blue one.

I went to Yankee to see if their Holiday scents were out and they were!  Just something, the sales associate told me they are probably having a tart sale over Veterans Day week.  I will be going and getting a few.  The only tart I got (I hate paying full price for them) is Peppermint Bark which smells like an Andes mint.  I wanted to get these to see if it is a dud or not so I can know if I should repurchase it during the next sale.  I am in love with this scent, so I hope the CBV one also smells like it.

I went to the Clinique counter to get a moisturizer.  I got the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.  Because I spent over $23.50 I got a free bag full of samples.  It had a little lotion, the same one I bought, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover, an eyeshadow/blush palette that I think is a full size product, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and High Impact Mascara samples that my mom and sister split.  It came in a cut case and had a smaller case inside.  I kept the little moisturizer though.

Now for my first ever clothing review.  I went to American Eagle and got two pairs of slim khakis.  I got one in a true bright red and one in a true bright blue.  I also got two long sleeve shirts.  The first one has black and ocean blue stripes and the second one has a dark maroon base with thin black and slate grey stripes spaced far apart.  I also went to Old Navy and got $20 SuperCash with my purchases, which is awesome!  I got a bright blue sweatshirt which I already wore out today.  I got three long sleeve shirts.  The first one is teal and darker teal stripes, the second one is a solid bright orange and the second one is a solid maroon.  I got a Collectibilitee with an M&M on it.  It says "Inside, everyone is a little nut!"  I also got a thermal shirt in a dark teal, lagoon color.  At Macy's I got 4 pairs of jeans.  3 from Levi's and one from Epic Threads.  I'll start with the Levi's jeans.  I got a slim straight pair of jeans in a very dark blue color, a straight fit in a medium grayish blue and a skinny pair in a dark blue wash with some gold going through under the blue, making the blue as well as the gold pop out more.  The pair from Epic Threads is a skinny, that is dark blue with some light blue.

That was all I got at the mall today, I hope you all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment