Monday, September 24, 2012

Crazy For CBV Tag

1. How did you get into loving Candles by Victoria? I watched TiffanyD and xSparkage.  Then when I got into LUSH, I started watching VintageChic1927.  When I saw she had CBV videos, I watched them because I knew I had seen that brand mentioned before by Tiffany and Leesha.  Then I started to watch SayAnythingBr00ke's videos.  I placed an order and have never looked back.  The addiction is only getting stronger.
2. Do you prefer tarts or candles, overall? I only melt scent shots/tarts, so I would have to say tarts.  Tarts are also stronger.  I still need to try the SSS.
3. What is your favorite jar size? I have not used her candles so I can't recommend any, but the general consensus among the addicts is the Mustard Jar.
4. What is your favorite CBV category? Bakery, I love things that smell like food.
5. Favorite Bakery fragrance? Pumpkin Pear Strudel.  You get that pear with a non-spiced pumpkin and a crust scent.  Absolutely delicious and my favorite CBV scent ever.
6. Favorite Fruity fragrance? If apple counts as fruit in this, then Apple Pie a la Mode even though it is bakery, it does have fruit.  I haven't done a summer order, I ordered in May for dupes from a certain bath store and in September for fall scents.
7. Favorite House Blend fragrance? The only House Blend I gave tried is Tiffany-D which I can tell still needs to cure for a few months at least.  I can't call it a favorite since I don't like her honeydew scent, it isn't sweet and juicy at all.
8. If you could burn only one candle for the next year, which one would it be? Pumpkin Pear Strudel.  It has pumpkin for fall, pear for spring/summer and the bakery rounds it out to make it an all year round scent.
9. Which candle/tart is on your list to buy next? I have a lot of scents on my list for the winter order.  I will not say all of them, but some are Simply Delicious, Pear N Caramel, Christmas Lane, Peppermint Bark, Snowdrift Berries and Banana Coconut Cream Pie.
10. How long does it take you to finish a large candle? I have never tried her candles, so I don't know, the general consensus is that the candles last forever.
11. Which scent do you have the most of? I don't have the most of anything, I only have one scent shot in any given scent I have.
12. Biggest candle purchase regret? Caramelized Pralines, I got it on recommendation from Brooke since we have almost identical taste in scents and this is her favorite, but it is too nutty for me, I liked when I first got it and I just smelled the caramel and a bit of nuttiness, but the praline is too strong and the caramel too weak.
13. How many candles/tarts (approx) do you have in your collection? From CBV, probably 38ish scent shots.
14. Do bakery scents make you hungry or do they satisfy your cravings? Neither, I just like the way they smell.  No effect on my appetite.
15. How many hours a week do you have something burning/melting, on average? Probably at least 20-30 hours per week.
16. How many do you usually have going at once? One in my bedroom.
17. What do your friends/family think of your candle obsession? My sister couldn't care less about anything that doesn't involve her getting things, my dad generally hates anything with a smell and I am getting my mom and grandma into it. My Grandma loves Coconut Praline.
18. Favorite CBV Bath and Body soap/product? I need to try CBV Bath and Body.  I have no objections if you want to send me some soaps for free!
19. Which CBV YouTuber do you enjoy watching the most? I don't prefer anybody over anybody (of the people I watch,) but SayAnythingBr00ke has the closest nose to me.  I also watch charmedleo, aerikaj, AthenaCarlow, bewitchedgirl, cbvcandlefreak, CDiPSokol, colorclashing, CurlyQ730, cutenurse2486, dsyauch, ErinMakinScents, gtgirly, homershippo, Jdazzler15, KaiTheKiwi, LePooke, LittleBalladeer, MrsASteed, NornenBarron12, pierrefelixma, ryababe24, Scentmyway, SummerOreosGirl, sweetpimpin23, TheSeasonalBurner, Tiger Raider, tomahawknative2, VintageChic1927, WaxLuvsWicks, TheLazyLillypad and TheNoseKnows76.  Not all of these people do only wax videos and the people that do only wax videos don't just do CBV.  Some have yet to try CBV (shame on them.)
20. Which CBV YouTuber do you trust the most for recommendations? I find if I mix and match I get the best recommendations, but Brooke has the most similar nose to mine, so I would say her.
21. Who do you tag? I know it is cliche, but anybody who wants to do the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment