Monday, September 10, 2012

Today's Melt: Scentastionals Guava Berry

Hey!  I'm back with another melting review.  This is for the Scentsationals Guava Berry.  I put in 1 cube and it was weak so I put in another one and it is still really weak.  It has almost no scent throw.  I am very, very disappointed in this product and will never purchase any more wax from Scentsationals or BH&G and I don't recmomend wasting your money on it unless the other ones I have randomly work.  On a good note, I should have my CBV Fall Order First Impression by next week.  The label was created and I will put that up as soon as I get it and 1 week later another one, a week from that another one and another one a week from that.  After the third review (after curing) I will begin to melt them and keep you updated.  They will definitely be better than what I have going today, going to put in another cube.

Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment