Saturday, September 8, 2012

Walmart Haul: Scentsationals and Better Homes & Gardens Wax Melts

Hey!  Today I went to Walmart to get an extension cord and ended up getting 4 wax melts.  I got the extension cord so I could place my tart warmer on my desk instead of my chair since the cord is really short.  My Walmart (lucky for me, not for my wallet) had a ton of the Scentsationals and Better Homes & Gardens Wax Melts.  I heard a lot about these on YouTube, they had very good reviews, so I got four.  These are all clamshell tarts, the ones with the 6 cubes that you break off individually and put in your warmer.  They are actually very similar to Scentsy.  I will test these out and probably get more if they are good quality.  I got 2 of the Scentsationals ones and 2 of the Better Homes & Gardens ones.  They were each two dollars.  This video is not sponsored.  I purchased these products with my own money and all opinions are my own.

BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake-  This one smells like Fruit Loops.  In the store, I thought it smelled like Orange Juice Cake from CBV with buttercream frosting on it, but it just smells like Fruit Loops now and it smells fantastic.  If you love Fruit Loops, I definitely recommend this one.

BH&G Spiced Apple Citrus-  This one is mostly apple cinnamon, but it has a background note of oranges, which I hope will come out when melting.  I plan on melting this one tomorrow.

Scentsationals Guava Berry-  This one smells predominantly of guava, but with a background note of blackberry which I hope will come out when melting.  This would be good for people who like guava and blackberry or if you suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder in the winter.

Scentastionals Happy Hour-  My store was stocked on these limited edition beauties, but yours probably won't be.  It was limited around July.  I will be savoring every cube of this one.  If you liked the Paradise Daiquiri from Slatkin this summer, you will adore this one!

Just a note:  My Candles By Victoria order from September 1st sale shipped, so be expecting a first impression of those around Wednesday-Friday.

~Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment