Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LUSH Haul and Scent Review (Also Featuring Yankee Candle)

Hey guys!  I went to LUSH today and bought a bunch of stuff.  I went with my mom and we had to pick up a lotion for her friend.  The total of all of those things came up to $99.71 with the return of a jar of Angels on Bare Skin because it didn't work for me.  I am now using the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care System (review soon).  Enjoy the haul!

I got a bunch of bath products.  The first one is the Fluffy Egg because my store (Garden State Plaza) still had them let over from Easter.  It smells like all the other Candy Fluff scents.  The other bath bomb I got is the Space Girl, which smells like grapefruit and blackcurrant.  It smells so good!  I bought the Creamy Candy bubble bar (I got the blue flower, it looks prettier) which smells very sweet and yummy.  I want to eat all this candy stuff I bought.  I also bought two bath melts.  I got You've Been Mangoed, which smells like lemongrass and a little bit of mango.  It smells very similar to Avobath, which I love.  I also bought a Happy Blooming.  It smells like cherries and deiciousness.  I plan to cocktail it with Space Girl and Comforter, like I showed in my last post.

I got the Sweet Lips lip scrub which smells like chocolate.  I love this scent more than Bubblegum and Mint Julips.  I got a shampoo bar, (my first one) the Soak and Float.  My scalp has been so itchy and flaky and the sales associate (she was so amazing, I wish I remembered her name) recommended this product.  Let me come straight out and tell you that this smells TERRIBLE, it smells like a barbeque/campfire.  If it doesn't show any amazing changes, I will try something else.  Hopefully my American Cream covers the scent of this shampoo bar.

I also bought the Love Lettuce face mask because the sales associate recommended it for my dry combination skin, which is surprising because it says it is for normal to oily skin, but I have high hopes for it with all the hype surrounding it.  I also got some Rock Star soap because it smells so amazing.  I got a nine dollar chunk of it.  It smells like the Creamy Candy, but with some fizz to it.  I got some samples of Toothy tabs.  I got the two minty ones, Ultrablast and Dirty.  I will have a review on those, as well as the Soak and Float.

My mom bought the Godmother, that smells like snow fairy ($3 chunk) and Figs and Leaves soap that is a very subtle, clean scent ($6 chunk).  She also got the small Charity Pot that goes to +350.org.  Her friend needed a lotion, so I picked the Karma Kream because I thought it smelled nice, even though I don't like the Karma scent because this one is more subdued and has more orange than patchouli, as opposed to the soap or bubble bar.

That's all from LUSH, but I also went to Yankee Candle and White Barn Candle Company.  At Yankee, I got Whoopie Pie (twinkie smell), Candy Corn and Peppermint Cocoa.  At White Barn I got a mini Blackberry Grapefruit because they had an awesome sale on Slatkin candles.  The big ones were $10, the medium ones were 50% off and the mini ones were $2.

Thanks for reading my haul and I'll be back later with the LUSH Tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment