Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LUSH Tag

How did you get into LUSH?  I got into LUSH because xSparkage had some videos on it and everything sounded nice, so I went to a store and have been addicted ever since.

How much money do you spend at LUSH?  A lot.  I normally go in for just a few things and get sucked into a million other things.

What is your all-time favorite product from LUSH?  I'm sorry, I don't have just one.  The hair products have made the best difference in my beauty routines, so I would have to say, my shampoo and conditioner. (Curly Wurly and American Cream)

What is your favorite section from LUSH?  Probably the bath products.

When did you get into LUSH?  About a year ago.

How many people did you get into LUSH?  My mom is becoming more and more of a Lushie.  I temporarily got my sister into it but she doesn't care anymore.  She barely ever even washes her face, so having a relaxing bath is probably not a necessity for her.  So, really just my mom, and she is still progressing into a Lushie, not an instant addict like me.

Why do you love/hate LUSH?  I love it because the products are amazing, the sales associates are amazing and it is so fun to go into the store and run around smelling stuff.  I don't hate it in any way, but I wish the stuff was a little bit cheaper.  I also hate Karma/patchouli and wish they would have more non-Karma stuff.

Do you feel guilty once you've spent all that money on LUSH?  No.  I feel happy when I walk out of that store with that giant LUSH bag in my hand.

How many times have you read your LUSH Times?  About as many times as I have breathed.

How did your first LUSH experience feel?  It was extremely overwhelming.  The people in the store were so nice, but it was so crowded and my LUSH is tiny.  There were so many products and I didn;t know what a lot of them were for and it was a very overwhelming experience and I loved everything I got and now half my time in LUSH is just chatting with the sales associates about the new products and what smells we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment