Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wild For Wax Tag!

1. How did you get into loving wax? I have always loved different smells.  I would go to Bath and Body Works and smell everything and say what scents were my favorite but I never bought anything.  A year or so back xSparkage posted a video where Candles By Victoria sent her a package.  I watched her review videos and never got around to buying any because the website is set up kind of terribly and it was overwhelming.  I ordered less than a month ago and now I can't walk into a store that sells candles (Yankee, Bath and Body Works) without getting at least a tart.
2. Favorite wax brand?  So far it's Candles By Victoria.  They are the most highly scented I've tried so far and they have a huge selection.  I also have an order coming from Sweet Fixations which I will follow up on when I get it.
3. Do you prefer tarts or candles, overall?  I normally just burn tarts but I like the effect a candle gives and the  ambiance it creates.  I can't really burn any candles in my room, so I've just been getting tarts.
4. Favorite Yankee fragrance?  Mandarin Cranberry hands down.
5. Favorite Slatkin fragrance?   I'm not too familiar with Slatkin, as the only stores are in my local malls (30 minutes away) and I just got into it so I haven't really gotten a lot of the ones for different seasons, but the best one I have now is Peach Bellini.
6. Are you a fresh, food, fruit, floral, or festive person?  Food all the way! :-)
7. If you could burn only one candle for the next year, which one would it be?  Candles By Victoria Orange Juice Cake.
8. Which candle/tart is on your list to buy next?  Well my Fall CBV order is going to be Amish Quilt, Country Bumpkin, Spiced Vanilla, Spiced Apple Pie, Buttery Gingerbread, Leaves Type, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Charlie Brown Christmas, Pomegranate Cider, Why I Autumn, Cinnamon Apple Berry, Light Blue For Men, Orange Cranberry Muffin, Happy and Citrus Spice.
9. How long does it take you to finish a large jar/tumbler?  I never really burn candles, just tarts.
10. Which scent do you have the most of? None.  I only have one of each scent I have.
11. Biggest candle purchase regret?  Sweet Angel Dust from CBV.  It is supposed to smell like mm fairy from a store that I talk about a lot.  It smells mediciney sweet.
12. How many candles/tarts (approx) do you have in your collection?  23.
13. Do bakery scents make you hungry or do they satisfy your cravings?  Neither.
14. How many hours a week do you have something burning/melting, on average?  At least 30.
15. How many usually going at once?  One in my room.
16. What do your friends/family think of wax obsession?  Most don't really care.  My aunt likes candles too, but not to the same extent I do.  My dad hates different smells.
17. Which waxy youtuber enjoy watching most?  SayAnythingBr00ke because she describes the scents so well.
18. Which waxy youtuber do you trust the most for recommendations?  Brooke, we have very similar tastes in smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment