Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Post-Bath Blog Post/Review

I just got out of the bath.  I did my Happy Spacecurrant Cocktail that I had never tried before.  I used 1 Space Girl Bath Bomb, 1/4 of a Comforter Bubble Bar and 1/3 of a Happy Blooming Bath Melt.  This is the best bath I had ever had in my entire life.  It smells heavenly and the scent is still on my skin after the bath.  The water was a beautiful purply pink color and there were lots of frothy white bubbles.  I rubbed the Happy Blooming all over my body in the bath and soaked in it for about twenty minutes.  I listened to a crackling fire .(courtesy of MoneySavingVideos on YouTube)

The thing about this bath is that is was so relaxing.  I was calmed and relaxed (today was kind of stressul) and kept smelling the water.  I played with the bubbles and when I got out, I noticed that my skin was the softest it had ever been.  Not after anything does my skin feel that nice and soft.  Not after lotions, body butters, Buffy, massage bars does my skin feel that soft.  The Space Girl does have almond oil in it, which makes it very moisturizing and the bath melt made the water amazingly soft and milky.  My only complaint is that Space Girl didn't have any fizzing candy and it fizzed out really fast.  Next time I go to LUSH, I am going to buy more Space Girls, another Comforter and more Happy Bloomings because my skin is thanking me so much!  I feel so relaxed, but before I go, I will rate each product 1-10.

Space Girl- 10
Happy Blooming- 10
Comforter- 10

If you can't tell, I love this cocktail.

Bye, Lushies!

No comments:

Post a Comment