Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweet Fixations Tart Haul

Today, I got my order from Sweet Fixations.  I will tell you how they smell.

Cake Batter- Smells like vanilla cake batter
Caramel Apple- Heavy on the Macintosh with a background of something sweet (caramel, I guess)
Creme Brulee- Very accurate creme brulee scent
Caramel- Smells like the chewy caramel candies, not the ice cream topping
Lemon Berry Brulee- Probably my favorite.  Lemon vanilla scent with a background of fresh, sweet berries. I want to eat this one.
Mac Apple Candy- Strong on the Macintosh with a background of something sweet.  Pretty much the same as Caramel Apple, but lighter.
Watermelon- Not what I was looking for.  I wanted a real smelling watermelon.  This smells like watermelon Dum Dums.
Cherry Cola- Smells like Cherry Cola, light on the carbonation.
Caramelized Pralines- Got this after SayAnythingBr00ke raved about the CBV version.  Smells of strong caramel with a subtle nutty background.
Chocolate Dipped Cone- Strong mint chocolate with a more subtle bakery (waffle cone) element.  Smells really good.
Cherry Melons- Mostly cherry with a hint of watermelon in the background.  Not very strong.
Dole Whip- A sweet, creamy (vanilla ice cream) pineapple scent.  Not too strong.
Georgia Peach- Pure peach scent.
Kumquat- It smells okay.  Smells kind of orangey and peachy.  I don't know what a kumquat is.
Ocean Mist- Sterotypical sandy, fresh beach smell.  Not particularly crazy about it.  I'll have to melt it to decide.
Blue Hawaii- I smell mango and pineapple.
Blueberry Cobbler- Smells similar to Yankee Candle blueberry scones.
Zucchini Bread- I have no idea what this smells like and I don't really like it.  It smells kind of herbal with a vanilla background.  I don't think I have ever had zucchini bread.  Sorry on this one Tia, I just don't like this one.
Baked Apple Strudel- Smells like apples, spices and bakery.  I will probably save this one for the fall.
Sugar Cookie- Smells like the Caramel one with a bakery note.
Toasted Marshmallow- Smells like real toasted marshmallows.  I will probably save this for the winter and eat some marshmallows while smelling it.
Buttercream Frosting- Lighter thank Yankee's version, but it has something in it that I don't like as much.  It smells really good, but I don't think it will throw very well.
Fruit Loops (Free Sample)- Smells like real Fruit Loops.
Cherry Cola (Free Sample)- I'll be stocked up on this, thank god I like it.
Chocolate Yum-Yum (Free Sample)- Smells like chocolate.

FTC Disclaimer:  I paid for these products with my own money, except for the last free, which were included as my free samples.  I was not paid by any company mentioned in this video.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment