Thursday, June 28, 2012

LUSH Overviews: Bath Bombs

This is going to be a new series with mini-reviews/scent descriptions of the non-retro LUSH items.  This one is Bath Bombs.

Butterball- So moisturizing.  Smells of vanilla but the smell just disappears in the bath.  Make sure the water is hot so the chunks of cocoa butter can melt.
Big Blue- Smells of lemon and lavender.  Has lots of seaweed pieces.  I would put this one in a nylon or strainer, so you won't have to clean it up later.
Sex Bomb- Smells of Jasmine.  I don't like this smell, so I've never cared to try it.  I would take the flower out because it gets mushy in the tub.
Golden Slumbers- Relaxing lavender and chamomile fizzer.
Dragon's Egg- Smells like sherbet and has fun colors and glitter.  A real show in the tub.
Pink- Smells like all the LUSH candy scents.  I would sock it because it has lots of confetti in it.
Geo Phyzz- Good for sore muscles.  Smells like pine and cypress.
Avobath- Smells amazing.  It smells like lemongrass and it is really moisturizing, with lots of avocado in it.  Turns the water green.
Rose Queen- Smells like roses (ick) and has excessive amounts of flower petals for such a small bath bomb.
Mrs. Whippy- Smells amazing.  Like strawberries and cream (American Cream?) and is very moisturizing with almond oil.
Blackberry- Smells like Sultana, not blackberries. LUSH's first bath bomb.
Ickle Baby Bot- Smells similar to Golden Slumbers, but I like this bomb's smell (and color) better.
Honey Bee- Smells similar to Honey I Washed The Kids.  Has honey and rhassoul mud.
Fizzbanger- Has blue inside and fizzy candy in it.  Smells like candy apple cinnamon. Yummy.
Sakura- Not my favorite.  It is kind of boring to me.  Smells like almost nothing.
Space Girl- My favorite bath bomb!  Mine had no fizzy candy.  Smells subtly of grapefruit and blackcurrant.  Cocktails amazingly with Happy Blooming and Comforter.  Very moisturizing with almond oil.
Rocketeer- Smells of candy sticks.  Very subtle smell, if it were stronger, I would love it.
Phoenix Rising- Apparently it has a melt in it.  Smells of true, strong apple cinnamon. Yummy!
Vanilla Fountain- Smells of the LUSH Vanillary scent.  I would take out the vanilla pod first.
Tisty Tosty- Another rose scented bath bomb (blech) with petals in it.

I hope you like this series because it will be a nice filler for when I don't have any LUSH or candle hauls and I haven't tried anything new for a review.  Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment