Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 2012 LUSH Haul Featuring Teavana.

Hi!  Today I went to LUSH and I made a stop at Teavana to get something.  As always, this is not sponsored, the only thing I received for free was my R&B sample.

I got a small bottle of the Flying Fox shower gel which smells delicious, like jasmine and honey.  I have never tried this one before so I will do a review soon.  My skin is dry and even with a moisturizer, it gets dry throughout the day, so I picked up a small Breath of Fresh Air toner to spritz on my face if it is feeling dry.  It smells like the ocean.  I got another pot of Retread, you know I love that.  I got the Enchanted Eye Cream because my eyes have been flaky, and the sales associate said this would be good.  I got the Therapy Massage Bar, which I have never used before, I hope it lives up to the hype.  To go with it, I got the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder because the scents go well together.  I got a sample of R&B, their leave in conditioner, I will do a review once I finish the sample.

I went to Teavana to get the Moroccan Tea Mints, for more information on those, you can check out Teavana.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment