Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mini Haul

Today, I went to Yankee Candle to help my dad pick out an air freshener for his car.  He got the vent sticks in Vanilla Lime.  I got some stuff there and some stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I thought I would share them.  Stay tuned at the end for Yankee Candle party info.

At Yankee, I got two tarts, Pink Sands and Pumpkin Buttercream.  Pumpkin Buttercream smells like what you would think and it smells heavenly.  If you think it sounds good or you are looking for a pumpkin scent without the spice, I suggest this.  Pink Sands smells mostly like lemon and pink grapefruit with an underlying scent of beachiness.  It smells really nice and I can't wait to melt it.

At Bed Bath and Beyond, I got Savon des Belles hand soap in Honey Almond for only $1.  I also got Welch's Fruit Snacks for fifty-nine cents.

On August 4th, Yankee Candle is having a Halloween Preview Party from 10am to 4pm and I can't go since I have tech for Into The Woods.  There are giveaways every hour and you will be able to preview the Halloween scents that they will come out with.

Have a Nice Day,

~Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment