Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Review of Sweet Lips

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

Sweet Lips is the lip scrub for chocolate fanatics. It smells like a bar of creamy milk chocolate. Vanilla extract keeps your lips moisturized, castor sugar gently exfoliates, and the rich, deep fragrance of cocoa absolute gives this an irresistible flavour. It's meant for exfoliating and softe...


Hot Cocoa Scrub For Chapped Lips

By Mr. Lushie from Suffern, NY on 7/19/2012

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Must-Have

Pros: Moisturizing, Exfoliating, Tastes Great, Smells Great

Best Uses: Chapped lips, Exfoliation

I have had this sitting in my LUSH storage for about a month, and my Mint Julips from about a year ago finally expired with still some product left, so I threw it out and broke into my Sweet Lips today. It tastes so much better than Mint Julips. It doesn't taste like a "Hershey Bar" chocolate as much as hot cocoa. I am in love. As if it didn't taste great enough, it will slosh off all of the dead, chapped skin on your lips and moisturize with the Jojoba Oil in it. I just lick my lips and rub a little bit on there, rub my lips together and wait a minute for the jojoba oil to sink in and then, I lick it off. It works the same as the Mint Julips did, and I assume the same as Bubblegum lip scrub, so the only reason to buy a different flavor is for the taste. They don't do anything different. A must have in the chocolate lover's lush collection. Please make a Christmas bath bomb, bubble bar, bath melt and soap in this scent so I can have a hot cocoa bath?

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. I love sweet lips and mint julep! Sweet lips tastes like cocoa butter and mint julep is kinda similar, just(obviously) minty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people say Mint Julips has chocolate, but I never tasted that. Sweet Lips is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete