Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Review of Retread

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

This may look like a tub of pudding and some of the ingredients are edible, but we meant it to be a healthy meal for your hair. We put in yoghurt and soya milk to add lots of protein and shine and nutritious olive, avocado and jojoba oils to get damaged hair back in shape. If your mane tends to be ...


Smooth Hair in a Black Pot

By Happy LUSHie from Suffern, NY on 7/12/2012

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Life-Saver

Pros: Improves Texture, Improves Hair Health, Great Smell, Detangles, Adds Shine, Smooths & Softens

Cons: None

Best Uses: Thick Hair, Daily Use, Curly Hair, Deep Conditioning, Dry Hair

Hair Type: Wavy Hair

Describe Yourself: Product Junkie

This is the best conditioner I have ever used in my entire life. I just scoop a little bit of this creamy wonder in my hand and smooth it through my hair. I used to use so much conditioner in my awfully dry hair to make it soft, but I barely use any of this and together with Rehab shampoo, turned my hair from fried to soft and touchable in one use and with every day my hair looks nicer and nicer. If you can afford to spend $28 on conditioner, then you have absolutely no excuse to buy this. I used this conditioner and will never go back.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment