Sunday, July 15, 2012

Overview Series: Bubble Bars

Today, I am doing my overview series on bubble bars.  I am not including any Retro products.

The Comforter: Blackcurrant and bergamot scented bubble bar for pink water.

Green: Smells like grass shower gel with added sweetness.

Rose Jam: The worst smelling of the bubbleroons, in my opinion.  Very strong, sweet rose.

Yuzu and Cocoa: Citrusy bubbleroon.

Karma: Bubble bar in the signature Karma scent, patchouli, orange blossom and lemongrass.

Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds: Worst smelling bubble bar ever, it makes me sick.

Pop In The Bath: Bubble bar that shares the Olive Branch scent.

Dorothy: Supposed to smell like Figs and Leaves, but I hate Figs and Leaves smell and love the smell of this.

French Kiss: Lavender and herrbs

Amandopondo: Rose and orange, yuck.

Sunny Side: Glittery gold, orange scented bubble bar for beautiful water.

Creamy Candy: Candy Fluff scented bubble bar.  This bubble bar is a bubble bar combined with a bath melt.

Ma Bar: Chocolate and honey, does not smell like HIWTK like most people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment