Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tonight's Bath: Candy Fluff

Tonight I am taking a Candy Fluff bath, so I can use up some of my bath product stock.  Keep in mind that I have a small tub.

First, I am using half of a Fluffy Egg from Easter, which has the same scent as the Candy Fluff dusting powder.  For the bubble bar, I am using half of a Creamy Candy crushed up in a nylon and for the bath melt, it would be ideal to use MMM, but I don't have one right now, so I will be using a couple pieces of Floating Island because it is a subtle scent that fades away in the bath.  During my pre-bath shower, I will wash my body with a slice of Rock Star soap.  You could also use Godmother soap, Snow Fairy Shower Gel or Yummy Yummy Yummy if you happen to still have some.  It doesn't matter what you wash your hair with.

Have a nice day

Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment