Monday, July 9, 2012

My Review of Soak and Float

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

Wherever we can, we like to choose ingredients that are not only effective for our purposes, but also smell lovely. Sometimes, that's just not possible, as in the case of Soak and Float. With the fragrance of a freshly paved road, this little brown bar may be a turn off compared to our other co...


Ex Danruff? Nope.

By Disappointed Lushie :( from Suffern, NY on 7/9/2012

 

1out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: None of the above

Hair Type: Wavy Hair

Pros: Lathers Well, Cleans Thoroughly

Cons: Scalp Gets Used To It, Smells Bad, Dries Hair Out

Describe Yourself: Product Junkie

I have posted a review on this before. I raved about how it cured my dandruff. I have still been using this regularly and had to throw it out today. I thought I could handle the smell. Then, I thought I would get used to it. I was using it for a month and I still wasn't used to the smell. It smells so bad and is so strong. I could find a way to deal with it if my scalp didn't get used to this. It lathers well, that's the only positive thing about it. This dried out my hair so badly, and I have really dry hair and need conditioning shampoo and have to condition my hair even if I am not washing it that day. My scalp is now so itchy and I can't use this product anymore. I won't use it if my scalp has gotten used to it. I am going to try the Snake Oil once a week and see how that goes with using Rehab every other day.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment