Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July Mall Haul

I went to the mall today and thought I would share what I bought.  I went to LUSH, Teavana and Bath and Body Works.  Once, I use the products for a while, I will do blog reviews on them.

First, I went to LUSH.  I bought a nice amount of stuff there.  The first thing I did was ask if they could demo Rehab and Retread on a section of my hair and long story short, I bought a pot of Retread and a medium bottle of Rehab.  The bottle of Rehab says "If you've been neglecting your hair, check it into rehab!  A good shampooing will allow the stimulating herbs and zesty fruits to cleanse, tone, strengthen and soften tired locks."  Rehab smells like mint and a background of fruits and is supposed to help hair be healthy ad my hair is dry and damaged, so this is the perfect shampoo to get.  The pot of Retread says "Been naughty to your locks?  Grab a generous scoop of our soya milk and fresh melon conditioner to revive, soften and moisturize over-processed or dry hair.  Massage into washed, damp hair and rinse out thoroughly."  This conditioner is recommended to go with Rehab and it smells like musk, which combines well with the scent of Rehab so you have really nice smelling hair.  By itself, it smells better than other testers I have smelled.  Be expecting a blog post on these.  I also got some bath products.  Avobath Bath Bomb (smells like lemongrass), Green  Bubbleroon (smells like grass and lime) and another Comforter Bubble Bar (smells like blackcurrants and bergamot).  I already use the coconut deodorant, but I decided to try the T'eo Deodorantbecause it smells like lemons, and the sales associate (Stephanie, hello if you are reading this) said it is the best deodorant for summer because it is very deodorizing.  I also bought the Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter because I am almost out of my Buffy and this one smells better.  I tried it in the store and my hand felt like how my skin feels after letting the oily residue sink in, but this one had no oily residue and was less abrasive.  On first impression, I recommend this over Buffy, especially for more sensitive skin and people who hate oily residues.  I got the Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar because I wanted a massage bar and this one smelled exceptionally good (like American Cream, which I crave the smell of) and it looked cute.  Just a note, it won't fit in the tins, so I will probably put half in the tin at a time.  I got my first toner tabs.  I asked Stephanie what tabs were the best for dry skin and I bought them.  I got the Dream Steam and Moon and Sun.  They didn't have any face masks, so I asked them to hold me an Oatifix that my mom will pick up for me next week with my 5 empty black pots.  My mom got two small slices of soap, (she really likes them) Sexy Peel (smells like lemon, lime and orange) and Sea Vegetable (smells like lavender and lime).  I also asked for a sample of H'Suan Wen Hua, so she gave me a sample that will last one or maybe two masks before I invest in a full, $20 pot.  I also got a sample of the Miranda soap, which smells like fruits.

Next, I went to the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale and went insane.  First, I will talk about the sales I got.  $3 hand soaps, buy 3 get 3 free signature collection body care, 5 for $5 mini hand sanitizers.  I got some stuff for my sister in her favorite scent, Paris Amour.  I got her the Triple Moisture Body Cream, Shea Infused Shower Gel, Perfume and Hand Sanitizer.  My mom got the Jungle Camo hand sanitizer.  I got myself 3 hand sanitiizers, simply citrus (smells like Sexy Peel soap from LUSH), I <3 Watermelon Apple (smells like watermelon and apple) and Tropical Sorbet Float which smells like the Paradise Daiquiri from Slatkin & Co.  I also got myself another Araomatherapy Pillow Mist in Lavender Vanilla.  I also got myself 3 Signature Collection items.  I got Warm Vanilla Sugar (smells like caramel) bubble bath, Midnight Pomegranate (smells like pomegranate and blackberries) Shea enriched shower gel and Coconut Lime Breeze (smells like lime and coconut, perfect for summer) creamy body wash with triple moisture complex.  I also got the Eucalyptus Mint hand soap for $3 because it smells like the stress relief aromatherapy in Eucalyptus Spearmint.  It is the deep cleansing one because they didn't have the foam or moisturizing soap in that scent.

I also went to Teavan and didn't buy the Tupelo honey, but I bought similar honey at Trader Joe's.  I bought the Superfruit Unity Green Tea and my mom got the Sevenberry Sangria because they sales associate said it tastes like a real Sangria and I didn't like that alcohol smell it had.

That's my mall haul and have a nice fourth of July.

~Mr. Lushie

No comments:

Post a Comment